Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Creature mihi

 Rangatiratanga: animalia

 Phylum: chordata
 Akomanga: Mammle 
 Ota: Artiodactyla 
 Infraorder: cetacea
 Puninga: Delphinus
 Whanua: Delphinade 


Ko wai au? I was found in Florida Keys. My home is in the area of the Bay of Islands. My land is Paihia Wharf, Marsden Road, Paihia 0200. My maunga is Tokatok peak and my home is Aotearoa. My Latin name is Tursiops and I can trace my lineage back through Delphinus, Cetacea, Artiodactyla to Mammal. This means that I am a Mammal
and that I am related to all the other Mammals. Going back further, I am also a part of the Chordata phylum, which means I am related to other animals like sharks and whales. My full name is Delphinus delphis. I am related to all the Delphinade in the world. 

1 comment: