Pages

Monday, November 28, 2022

My persasive writting

 

This is the persuasive writing I have been learning how to do counterarguments



 Hey Mum,

Imagine sitting in front of a fire while cooking your delicious marshmallow smores. The reason I think I should go to survival night 2022 is because it is a good learning observation for us kids to learn to survive. Imagine me being a boring kid missing out on fun cool stuff to do. I strongly suggest that you should let me go to survival night 2022. Mum, I know your reason why you shouldn't let me go because those teachers can't even get their letters right. The only reason why their letters didn't make sense was that Whea Lana printed the old notice out not the updated one. But it would mean the world to me if you were to let me go. It would be a lovely experience to go and have fun with my friends.

I think I should be going to survivor 2022 because it's a nice opportunity to have fun and go outdooring.

I will end up missing out on surviving and hanging out with my classmates. On these fun cool days, we will be doing lots of flora spotting and bird spotting for our observations and we will also be learning about bush safety. We will also be learning how to survive with no power and doing lots of fun things with friends, like annoying teachers, walking, swimming, talking, and many more fun things. The more we talk, the more giggly we will become. Thirst, exhaustion, sloppy-which would make me collapse first? Won't you just love the peace and quiet not having to yell at me in the morning to get out of the shower and in the evening you won't have to tell me to get off my phone and go outside.

Another reason I should go is that The days we are going to be there are going to be funny, energetic, cool, and fun, and there are going to be yummy chocolate smores, and it's also a nice way to annoy the teachers. My group and I have organized what we will be eating and how we will be setting up our tent. For our food, we will be having cups of noodles for dinner, smores for pudding, and up and goes for breakfast. Imagine lying down and looking up at the magical glittery stars. The teachers are trustworthy and it would be nice to bond with them. It would also be so cool sitting by the fire with all your friends warm and cozy roasting marshmallows. Imagine doing bombs that explode like a grenade! 



Yours sincerely,


Kobe


No comments:

Post a Comment